[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ 05/06 Archive ] [ 07/08 Archive ] [ 09/10 Archive ] [ 2011 Archive ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Specific Plan Amendments

From: domainremoved <Beverley>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:17:50 -0800

Dear City Council Members,
Please add my voice to those that support the Save Menlo/Sierra Club proposal to make following amendments to the Specific Plan:
1. Office space not to exceed 25% of a building's floor area. Rationale: Office is one of the uses that generates the most traffic.2. Maximum building height should be limited to 48 feet. Rationale: 60 feet buildings (4 or 5 stories as Stanford is proposing) would be taller than any other buildings on El Camino. 3. Include a Development Impact Infrastructure fee for all new developments. Rationale: Defray the costs of infrastructure needed to realize the vision of a safe, pedestrian and bike-friendly, vibrant town center.
Best regards,Beverley Bird
650.862.3197