[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ 05/06 Archive ] [ 07/08 Archive ] [ 09/10 Archive ] [ 2011 Archive ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Downtown ECR Plan - KEEP AS IS

From: domainremoved <Mary>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:35:20 -0800

Dear Menlo Park City Council Members:

I am writing to support the current ECR plan that will begin to remove the
eyesore of all of the empty auto dealerships on El Camino Real. In
particular, I support the Greenheart project.

* Development of this property near the train station will be a huge
improvement of these ugly empty weed-filled lots.

* Being near the train station adds commuter options.

* There will be additional property tax revenues for the city and
schools.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mary Rudolph