[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ 05/06 Archive ] [ 07/08 Archive ] [ 09/10 Archive ] [ 2011 Archive ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Save Menlo from Save Menlo

From: domainremoved <Mary>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:38:17 +0000

Dear Honorable City Council Members,

I have resided in Menlo Park for 25 years. Over the last 2 decades, I and many other frustrated residents have witnessed Menlo Park being held hostage by people who fear change and redevelopment of blighted property. The Downtown Specific Plan was not rushed, it represents many years of input by citizens. This plan was the culmination of a very arduous, painstaking process. Taking this plan apart because some people disagree with it is simply "government by the squeaky wheel."

Please stay steady and uphold the plan as it stands.

Sincerely,
Mary Gilles
Resident, Sharon Heights