[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ 05/06 Archive ] [ 07/08 Archive ] [ 09/10 Archive ] [ 2011 Archive ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Attention Ray Mueller

From: domainremoved <D>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:10:06 -0800

Hello Ray,
Thank you for taking my call today and getting back to me so quickly. As
we discussed please find a detailed email below which was sent to Karen
Mihalek by my wife Erika Boda - regarding our daughter Josephina " Fini"
Maigret.

It is really unfortunate what Michelle has done and she really owes my wife
an apology and should be terminated - In my opinion. It is just a complete
lack of judgement for a payed city employee.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
David S. Maigret