Proposed Stanford project on El Camino

From: domainremoved <Lynn>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:29:53 -0800

My wife and I are 23 year residents of Menlo Park. We are against the proposed Stanford
Projects in Menlo Park. They will make a congested and overused area worse with additional
traffic. Stanford pays no property taxes so all the city services will subsidized by home
owners in Menlo Park like myself and our neighbors.
This must not be allowed to come to pass.

Lynn Segal
Cecile Currier
1080 San Mateo Drive
Menlo Park, Ca