El Camino plans

From: domainremoved <George>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:33:55 -0800

City Council and Commission members:

Thank you for giving us an ability to voice our input. While improving the
blight on the old lots on El Camino is indeed an honorable cause for our city it
needs to be done with consideration to traffic and neighborhood impact.

The idea that there would be a tunnel to bring traffic through Alma/Willow Road
through Linfield Oaks is unacceptable, this is a neighborhood street where we
have placed speed bumps due to the nature of the area, many kids use it to go to
school on bikes and it would do tremendous damage to the character and
tranquility of our streets.

This has not been part of the plan and I hope for the sake of our neighborhood
and protection of a key asset of Menlo Park you are able to resist this aspect
of the plan.

Regards,
George Ugras