Stanford/Arrillaga project -- FIX THIS!

From: domainremoved <Hugh>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:59:11 +0530

I am overseas right now and it is disheartening to hear about the Stanford
project and not be able to say something about it at the council meeting.
WHAT IS GOING ON???? It all sounds unbelievable and crazy. Is this bait
and switch?

PLEASE fix this mess. Make Stanford do right for Menlo Park and the
people, like me, who live there. Clogging up our streets more is not
helpful. Who will want to live and work and visit stores here? I know
many people who avoid Palo Alto's crowdedness and shop instead in Menlo.
Planning is your job and so please do it well.

 Or else be transparent about your plan to allow Menlo's main thoroughfare
become a clogged artery waiting for an attack and death of the heart.

Sincerely,
Hugh and Jean Macdonald
300 Yale Road