Stanford development project

From: domainremoved <Scott>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:22:37 -0800

I am concerned about the plans that Stanford has submitted for its
expansion project in Menlo Park. Without some changes to mitigate traffic,
the scale of the development will result in massive traffic congestion in
an already congested area. I urge you to reject the proposed plan unless
it its scaled back or something is done to address our traffic concerns.
Thank you.

Scott Stanton
198 Spruce Ave