Re: Problem on Santa Cruz Avenue

From: Taylor, Charles W <"Taylor,>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:52:51 -0800

Mr. Clendenin,

Thank you for the email.

The city is aware of the issue created on Santa Cruz as part of the crossing improvement project. Staff is currently working on a solution to the issue. It will likely involve regrading some of the asphalt in the area. I don't have a timeline for implementation, but we hope to resolve soon.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Chip Taylor
Public Works Director

On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:59 AM, "J Clendenin" <j_at_(domainremoved)