Nonprofit Reply Date: January 27, 2013

From: domainremoved <Mike>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:43:12 -0500
Check out these prices and act fast to participate in the special nonprofit computer pricing programs running through January 27th. Registered nonprofits and churches only.

  1. Recertified Business Desktops. 18 models to choose from. Only $79-$299
  2. Recertified Business Laptops. 14 models to choose from. Only $149-$389
  3. Microsoft Office Standard. Only $99. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
Three year warranties are only $49.

To learn more, call us at 800-765-1259 or Click Here! You may purchase for personal use.

We have operated the only nonprofit discount program for eleven years. Thousands of organizations trust us with their computer hardware and software needs. We process bulk hardware orders up to 500 units. We process software licenses up to 100 units.

All employees, board members, and volunteers of a nonprofit, church, or ministry organization are eligible to purchase for business, personal, home, and family.

Mike Anderson
Nonprofit Discount Computers
27475 Ynez Road, #134
Temecula, CA 92591
800-765-1259

Monitors sold separately. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us in the future, CLICK HERE
626292 Received on Tue Jan 15 2013 - 12:43:13 PST

Email communications sent to the City Council are public records. This site is an archive of emails received by the City Council at its city.council_at_(domainremoved)