Funding for Flood Control

From: John Beltramo <johnb_at_domain_name_was_removed>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:40:51 -0800

Honorable Mayor and Council Members

RE: January 8th Agenda Item D-2

My brother Dan and I, own the property that is commonly known as the Oasis Beer Garden building which also houses Menlo Atherton Glass Company. Both of these businesses get flood when there is a major storm.

It appears that the San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority should be moving much faster to complete the design and construction of the improvements to the to the creek and levees to prevent such flooding.

Also the new developments along the East side of El Camino should also be warned of the danger.

We strongly encourage you to approve the funding agreement that is before you and at the same time demand that this project be moved forward as quickly as reasonably possible.

Thank you.

John Beltramo

John R. Beltramo

1540 El Camino Real

Menlo Park CA 94025-4199

Phone: 650 - 326-3230

Fax: 650 - 326-1109

Cell: 650 - 207-4141

Email: johnb_at_domain_name_was_removed   Received on Mon Jan 07 2013 - 12:41:36 PST

Email communications sent to the City Council are public records. This site is an archive of emails received by the City Council at its city.council_at_domain_name_was_removed