Flood Park

From: <bevhartman2_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:55:55 +0000

Dear Council Members,

I request that you give careful consideration to acquiring and maintaining Flood Park. It is a value to the community and has great potential for future use by the people of Menlo Park. It is a rare opportunity and we may never have a chance to secure land of this size, location and quality of natural environment. Please think seriously about this option.

Please accept this message because I was unable to attend the meeting but want to express my support for keeping Flood Park open.

Respectfully,

Bev Hartman

920 Peggy Lane
Menlo Park, CA 94025 Received on Tue Dec 13 2011 - 21:56:06 PST