Saving Flood Park

From: Wenzel, Elizabeth M. (ARC-TH) <elizabeth.m.wenzel_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:23:45 -0600

Dear City Council Members,

I am unable to attend this evening's city council meeting but would like to let you know of my enthusiastic support for the idea of the City of Menlo Park taking ownership of Flood Park. I have lived in Menlo Park since 1985 and have owned a home here since 1994. I believe Flood Park would be a great asset to the city as well as a large problem if it were to be closed for any length of time.

Thanks for your consideration,
Beth Wenzel
1060 Sonoma Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025

--

NASA Ames Research Center
Elizabeth M. Wenzel, Ph.D., Mail Stop 262-2

650-604-6290; Fax 650-604-3729

Elizabeth.M.Wenzel_at_nasa.gov
http://humansystems.arc.nasa.gov/groups/ACD/

Human-Systems Integration Division, Code TH