the plan

From: Alexander Kugushev <alexkugushev_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:02:18 -0800

Dear City Council,

I want to add my voice to all those who protest your continuing commitment to changing downtown Menlo Park. Neither you, nor the planning commission has demonstrated need. So who benefits? Not us, the taxpayers, whose money you so willingly dispense (not your money, after all). Please don't throw away another $225,000 of taxpayer money in order to damage downtown.

Sincerely,

Alexander Kugushev .

Alexander Kugushev

740 San Mateo Drive