Save Flood Park

From: Charlotte Mazur <charlotte.mazur_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:26:41 -0800

Dear City Council,

I am unable to attend tonight's meeting but wanted to voice my support for the City of Menlo Park to take ownership of Flood Park. With more traffic coming to the neighborhoods due to more tech companies moving their campuses in the area it is getting more unsafe for children to play in their own neighborhood sidewalks and streets. Flood Park is a vital part of the community and should be saved and repaired for all residents of Menlo Park. My family enjoys walking to the park and playing on the grounds. The swings and play structure provide a safe space for my daughter to play. We enjoy walking through the paths, bird watching and enjoying nature. Flood Park provides an oasis for the young, old, families and animals that call Menlo Park their home. Please help save this park and preserve a safe place for all Menlo Park residents to enjoy.

Thank you for your consideration.

Charlotte Mazur
Resident of Menlo Park Received on Tue Dec 13 2011 - 10:26:53 PST