Nealon Park Irrigation Well Project

From: ERIK ENGELSON <etengelson_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:35:16 -0800

Dear Members of the MP Parks and Recreation Commission:

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to maintaining our parks. These beautiful open spaces are part of what makes our community a rich place to live (and are an antidote to the blight of El Camino). Your efforts are very much appreciated.

I am writing to express concern about the potential Nealon Irrigation Well Proposal. I took notice when I came to understand that the economics of the proposal will not be worked out until after the proposal is approved. If this is really the case, then I have to say that you know better than to stamp your approval on this. Please vote "no".

Let's not compromise the "Open Space" zoning of Nealon Park. Current and future generations will thank you for preserving this small piece of land. An exception to the zoning now will invite further opportunism in the future a slippery slope.

Thank you,

Erik T. Engelson
401 Encinal Avenue
Menlo Park Received on Mon Dec 12 2011 - 17:35:29 PST