downtown Santa Cruz

From: <Conomo4_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:00:46 -0500

What has happened to the thinking of you intelligent (We thought) council members?? DO NOT RUIN A WONDERFUL TOWN BY TAKING AWAY ALL THE BEST WE HAVE Eliminating Park on Santa Cruz will RUIN any shopping the seniors can do. That is the beauty of our shopping area. Put in some benches, i fyou want, but don't eliminate the way people can park near their favorite

store  to shop.  We do not want to  use a parking  garage..
             Please consider this    Dorothea Wendell 1250 trinity drive

           There are many  seniors and handicapped people who would attend
your meetings to express our feeling but we are old, or handicapped and attending night sessions is difficult BUT we DO vote. Next election we will all be there for sure. We will make a difference.   Received on Sat Dec 10 2011 - 10:00:57 PST