Flood Park

From: Henry Riggs <hlriggs_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 22:33:50 -0800

Honorable council members,

As a neighbor of Flood Park, I am glad to see the strong support the park has in town. But I also wonder about the rush to acquire Flood Park from the county - starting with a key question: What do the residents of Menlo Park expect out of the change of ownership?

Second, is acquisition a reasonable response to the supposed threat of park closure?

The staff report alternatives enlighten the seriousness of this proposal.

Please be careful to define your specific intentions - not emotions of the moment. And please be careful what new burdens you intend to place on whom, to "get" a park we already have.

Henry Riggs
Callie Lane Received on Thu Dec 08 2011 - 22:34:01 PST