Register now for the MIP 2012 Winter Meeting!

From: Satya Rhodes-Conway <Satya_Rhodes_Conway_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:51:05 +0000

Click to view this email in a browser
http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/699104/63e3fe2818/282071247/072282d0f2/

Dear Friends,

We know it’s been a tough few years on the economic front to be a mayor. But now, more than ever, the country is recognizing the importance of cities to the national economy. Mayors need a sound strategy and good tools for economic development.

That’s why we hope you’ll join us at the Mayors Innovation Project (MIP) Winter Meeting, January 20-21, 2012, in Washington DC.

MIP meetings deliver practical ideas you can implement right now to improve your city’s performance and peer-to-peer exchange with other Mayors on common problems and their solutions.

We measure meeting success by whether those attending go home with at least one or two new ideas they can implement immediately to improve life in their city, no matter what challenges they face. That’s a high bar, and we’ve cleared it every time.

So please join us in January, when we’ll be discussing how to better plan for economic development, where to look for cost savings or new revenue, and how to better communicate with your constituents about the value of government.

Our keynote speaker will be David Agnew from the federal Office of Intergovernmental Affairs.

Please join us this January. You can register online at www.mayorsinnovation.org . Or, contact MIP staff at 608.262.5387 or info_at_mayorsinnovation.org for more information.

See you in January!

Mayors Innovation Project
www.mayorsinnovation.org
info_at_mayorsinnovation.org

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?63e3fe2818/072282d0f2/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend: http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=63e3fe2818&lid=282071247&ldh=072282d0f2

Center on Wisconsin Strategy sent this email free of charge using VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email affordably.

Mayors Innovation Project
1180 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706
US