Street Resurfacing

From: Robert Beckstrom <spareorgan_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:03:26 -0700

When will the final resurfacing be complete? A couple of weeks ago a rough surface was applied to our street (Sherwood Way) and nothing more has been done since. Our street surface is rough, loose pieces of gravel and in general looks terrible, compared to our connecting street Linfield Drive which is smooth and finished complete. Please advise when we can expect the job to be completed. Thank you. Robert Beckstrom Received on Tue May 31 2011 - 10:04:09 PDT