Menlo Park's Downtown EIR

From: Pat White <pwhite1164_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:54:58 -0700

Oh, Council, I see that you have received the E.I.R. for your downtown demolition project. The project ranks right up their with the combination of Caltrain and High Speed Rail. I remind you that the downtown plan cost over a million dollars, just about the amount that you were over budget last year. Couple that with the seventy five thousand that you flushed on the downtown parking study which(thank God) you have chosen to ignore and you sound like every level of Municipal Government these

days....................................SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, regardless of your
bank balance.

Pat White
Menlo Park Received on Mon May 02 2011 - 10:56:10 PDT