Beltramo's v. BevMo

From: Connie Hillis <heurtebise_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:56:32 -0800

To: The Menlo Park City Council

I hope it's not too late to register my opinion in this matter.

Belt's is an institution. It's been here forever. The staff, and the stock, are excellent. A BevMo would be superfluous. There's one quite close by for those who prefer the corporate to the local.

Please don't issue them a use permit.

Most sincerely,

Constance Hillis
263 Churchill Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301 Received on Tue Dec 21 2010 - 16:56:50 PST