RE: Global Water Management

From: Augustine, Carol T <CTAugustine_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:10:09 -0800

Dear Ms. Erwin:

I have forwarded your email to John McGirr the Revenue & Claims Manager for the City of Menlo Park regarding your frustration in dealing with Global Water Management on issues related to automatic water bill payments. He has contacted Global Water and will respond directly to you once he has reviewed their response to problems you and your neighbor have experienced. His direct email is jpmcgirr_at_menlopark.org<mailto:jpmcgirr_at_menlopark.org> and his office telephone number is 650-330-6644.

Thank you for bringing this matter to the attention of the City of Menlo Park.

Sincerely,

Carol Augustine
Finance Director

From: Sharon Erwin [mailto:Sharon.Erwin_at_jazzpharma.com] Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:22 AM To: _CCIN
Subject: Global Water Management

Dear City Council,

I would like to express my frustration dealing with this company. I signed up for automatic bill pay when we switched over to them and somehow they've managed to mishandle my account. I'm now going thru the frustrating, and time-consuming, process of getting the automatic billing corrected. Unfortunately, their customer service employees don't seem to be very well trained and so they are frustrating to deal with. I know my next door neighbor (Cathy Brillhart) is also having problems; hopefully you've heard from others re their dissatisfaction. Do you really want to put the citizens of Menlo Park thru all this frustration?

Thank you for listening.

Sharon Erwin
1000 Henderson Ave Received on Thu Dec 16 2010 - 17:10:05 PST