Global Water Management

From: Sharon Erwin <Sharon.Erwin_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:21:35 -0800

Dear City Council,

I would like to express my frustration dealing with this company. I signed up for automatic bill pay when we switched over to them and somehow they've managed to mishandle my account. I'm now going thru the frustrating, and time-consuming, process of getting the automatic billing corrected. Unfortunately, their customer service employees don't seem to be very well trained and so they are frustrating to deal with. I know my next door neighbor (Cathy Brillhart) is also having problems; hopefully you've heard from others re their dissatisfaction. Do you really want to put the citizens of Menlo Park thru all this frustration?

Thank you for listening.

Sharon Erwin

1000 Henderson Ave   Received on Thu Dec 16 2010 - 10:22:01 PST