Mayoral race #2

From: Pat White <pwhite1164_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:47:21 -0800

I knew that I couldn't stomach making the trip to Menlo Park Council Chambers Tuesday evening beforehand. I chose to watch the soap opera play out at home on TV. Why did the Council not have its election on Friday? The script was the same as it would have been then. I have thought for months that there was more going on behind the scenes in the City than was shown publicly, now I am sure of it. The meeting Tuesday was "meant" to be a new election for Mayor, but in reality it was a  "put Andy in his  place" event, with special commentary by Heyward Robinson, a loony at best, in my way of thinking. Now don't get me wrong, I am no big fan of Mr. Cohen, but if ever there was a show of Brown act deeds it was your meeting, Tuesday eve. It seems very funny for me to cast Andy Cohen in the role of John Boyle but I think it might happen. I look forward to watching and waiting for this questionable group to show their true colors. I'm sure now the direction will not benefit Menlo Park. Pat White Received on Thu Dec 16 2010 - 08:48:03 PST