Dangerous Conditions for Bicyclists

From: Bike Safety Advocate <bike.safety.advocate_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:34:36 -0800

Menlo Park City Council,

Re emails from Janet Davis on November 9 and 15 and from Eric Gilbertson on November 29 in which they give notice of dangerous conditions for bicyclists.

For my safety and the safety of all other bicyclists, I would like to know the City's response to these emails.

Thank you,

Bike Safety Advocate Received on Thu Dec 16 2010 - 07:34:55 PST