Thanks to Menlo Park Police!

From: Pia Gregan <pgregan36_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:33:06 -0800

Greetings City Council-
Please tell the Police that they are doing a great job of keeping a strong presence in this area, after all the burglaries in the Willows area. My neighbors and I have beefed up security with deadbolts etc, but there's nothing like the sight of a "cruiser" to make everyone feel more safe.
We really appreciate the efforts being made to keep this area more secure. Thanks so much to you and all the Officers! Pia Gregan
Menlo Park Received on Wed Dec 15 2010 - 20:33:57 PST