Part-time and full-time positions available.

From: Guangzhou Luye Fisheries Co <no-reply_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:02:47 -0600

International company seeks for representative in USA, UK, CANADA,Dubia and Jordan. Part-time and full-time positions available.

The job is based on administrative/customer service support. Immediate need for customer service representative seeking fun working environment, opportunity for advancement and hands on training provided.

Will be responsible for supporting sales team, and resolving customer related issues for consumer product/services Company.

Great benefits. No money required (we are serious company located in China; we will never ask our representatives any money in prior).Salary:

Competitive base pay- TAX refunded and all travel fees are repaid Please, contact our HR department at (mrshungji_at_yahoo.com.hk) if you are interested.

Fill the name Below:

Full Name____________
Address _____________
Zip Code___________
State____________
City___________
Phone Number_____________

Occupation___________
Nationality_____________

Best Regards,
Mr. Shungji Honda,
Sales Director,
Guangzhou Luye Fisheries Co., Ltd.
Address Furong Holiday Village Avenue, Shiling Town, Huadu Section, Guangzhou, China.
Web site: http://www.luye-fisheries.com Received on Tue Dec 14 2010 - 06:20:30 PST