Brown Act Violations

From: Pat White <pwhite1164_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:36:36 -0800

After "mayor" Ferguson has admitted one wrong act, are there more to be confessed? My guess  is NO, there won't be. That doesn't mean there are no more, but "mayor" Ferguson won't willingly divulge any. I personally want to know if the County Democratic Council( if that is the correct title) had any effect on Council members in the election of Kirstin Keith as Vice Mayor? She has no experience and it sure looks to me that She will need a lot of time to grow into the role. Pat White Menlo Park Received on Fri Dec 10 2010 - 09:37:27 PST