Second Edition "San Mateo County: As Fresh as it Gets" Cookbook Now Available!

From: * Carole Self <Carole_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:08:23 -0800

Dear SMCCVB Members:

Our Second Edition "San Mateo County: As Fresh as it Gets" Cookbook, featuring 120 new recipes, is now available for purchase.

These cookbooks are a great idea for holiday and client gifts. We also recommend creating gift packages centered around the cookbook and featuring other fresh local products. Listed below are items that could be used and would support San Mateo County (please let me know if you need contact information for any of the companies):

If you wish to order copies (members receive a 10% discount), please fill out the attached Cookbook Order Form. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Carole Self <mailto:carole_at_smccvb.com>
Executive Assistant & Project Manager

San Mateo County/Silicon Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau
<http://www.smccvb.com/> 111 Anza Blvd., Suite 410
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: 650-348-7600

Fax: 650-348-7687

E-mail: carole_at_smccvb.com <mailto:carole_at_smccvb.com>

www.visitsanmateocounty.com <http://www.visitsanmateocounty.com>

please consider the environment before printing this email

Voted "Best Destination Marketing Organization (CVB) In Northern California 2010"

by Northern California Meetings + Events magazine readers!

Visit our new California Welcome Center at Hillsdale Shopping Center, San Mateo.

San Mateo County/Silicon Valley is the best of the San Francisco Bay Area,
home to SFO, and a fresh, culinary tourism destination!

Check out our Online Visitor Guide:
www.totalchamber.com/flipbooks/SMC2011/
<http://www.totalchamber.com/flipbooks/SMC2011/>

  <https://twitter.com/visit_SMC_SV>

<http://www.facebook.com/smc.sv>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/san-mateo-county-silicon-valley-conve
ntion-%26-visitors-bureau>

Binding Authority Notice
The San Mateo County/Silicon Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau commits itself only in writing bearing a pen-and-ink signature by an authorized officer (or designee) or a facsimile of that signature. Accordingly, an email from a San Mateo County/Silicon Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau employee does not bind the San Mateo County/Silicon Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau, even if that employee affixes the employee's name to the email. No San Mateo County/Silicon Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau employee is authorized to waive or amend this policy.

Confidentiality Notice
This email message and all documents that accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

image001.png
image002.png
image005.jpg