Re: Striping on Stanford Avenue, Menlo Park

From: Taylor, Charles W <CWTaylor_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:01:12 -0800

Mr. and Mrs. Sayigh,

Thank you for your comments regarding the striping on Stanford Avenue. We have reviewed your request and agree that the striping portion can be reduced.

We will only include a double-yellow line on the S-Curve portion of the street from Doris to Louise.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Chip Taylor
Engineering Services Manager