** New traffic regulations in the Willows affecting our neighborhood, esp. along Woodside

From: Uschi Joshua <ujoshua_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:33:05 -0800

Dear Mr. Taylor,

since you have not returned my phone call I am writing this email to express my frustration about both the process and proposal of option 4, the new traffic regulation for the Willows presented at the meeting on Nov. 17 at the German-American International School.

I'd like to summarize the concerns and complaints raised during the meeting in addition to voicing my own complaints:

In frustration,
The Joshuas, residents of 102 Pope Street/Woodland, living at the "busiest" junction, quite happily the way it is. So, we opt for NO CHANGES.

[cid:image001.jpg_at_01CB8BC8.8338D110]Uschi Joshua, MBA

    Realtor, DRE# 01356600
Direct: 650-670-0115
E-Fax: 650-560-6415
uschi_at_kw.com<mailto:uschi_at_kw.com>
www.uschijoshua.com<http://www.uschijoshua.com>

[cid:image002.png_at_01CB8BC8.8338D110][cid:image003.gif_at_01CB8BC8.8338D110]

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.gif