Stanford Avenue

From: Lezlie Glare <lglare_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:26:27 -0800

Dear Members,
It is our understanding that you are considering yellow crossing stripes on Stanford Ave. Our recommendation is that there is a double stripe for the curved area near Doris and Edgewood for safety reasons because of the curve. It is our belief to stripe it elsewhere will suggest that Stanford is a major thoroughfare; it is not and we do wish for it to become one.

Thank you for your consideration.
John and Lezlie Glare
1812 Stanford Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025        Received on Tue Nov 30 2010 - 22:27:16 PST