Striping on Stanford Avenue, Menlo Park

From: Basim Sayigh <bsayigh_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:13:48 -0800

Dear City Council Members,

Our portion of Stanford Avenue in Menlo Park, from Oakdell to Lemon, is now being resurfaced and we understand that it will soon be re-striped.

We are requesting that when the re-striping is done, you just do the S-curve section which begins at Doris Drive and ends at Louise Street to encourage drivers to stay on their side of this residential street.

Please do not put a heavy double-yellow/black line all the way from Oakdell to Lemon which will encourage drivers to drive faster thinking that this is a major route to somewhere while it actually is only a private residential street.

Thank you,

Basim and Sonia Sayigh

1821 Stanford Avenue

Menlo Park, CA 94025   Received on Tue Nov 30 2010 - 08:13:57 PST