Striping on stanford ave

From: Scott Oesterling <scott.oesterling_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:31:56 -0800

Dear Honorable Council Members,

I live on the corner of Stanford Avenue near Louise Street. I wanted to thank you for resurfacing the road, as it was in a state of considerable disrepair.

We are all concerned with traffic safety and the speed of drivers on residential streets. Please consider striping Stanford in a way to reduce traffic speed. One option would be to stripe only the curve from Doris to Louise, so as to lend a small road feel to this road.

Thanks for your service to the community and thanks for considering my request.

Scott Oesterling M.D.
Karen How
1831 Stanford Avenue
Menlo Park. Received on Mon Nov 29 2010 - 16:32:23 PST