Woodland Sidewalks & Traffic Safety

From: Jim Wiley <jim.wiley_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:52:14 -0800

Dear All,

Reducing traffic speeding via an additional speed hump near 1141/1163 Woodland has been on the list of neighborhood traffic safety suggestions for some time. I hope to see our inputs incorporated into both the new revised sidewalk plans and the Willows neighborhood traffic mitigation proposals. Reducing AM peak cut-through traffic volumes on Woodland would also significantly help since a lot of commuter cut-through traffic occurs while children are walking to the school bus or riding bikes to school.

The third and final Willows neighborhood traffic meeting is scheduled for this Thursday at 7:00. It would be incredibly useful if our city staff  would please post the proposed presentations early this week so we could study and understand the proposed Willows neighborhood traffic mitigations *before
*the final neighborhood meeting.