Proposal for your site

From: Barry <barry_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:44:35 +0000

Hi there,

I work in the SEO field and I ran into ccin.menlopark.org during my search for great quality websites. I am looking for link exchange partners as I'm working on promoting my site.
In exchange I can offer you great quality websites with good PR and backlinks in a 3-way link exchange set up.

If you are interested or have further questions I'd gladly hear from you.

Best regards,
Barry