Redwood Tree!

From: adippery <adippery_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:06:03 -0800

Dear City Council,
I will be very disappointed if Mrs. Lemieux get's to cut down a heritage tree. It seems like I remember when they built the house on St. Mateo St. near the Bike Bridge, they cut down all the walnut trees that belonged to the city... Was this entitlement when no one else was accorded that option. I think there is a pattern here that She tries to go around the rules. Look closely at this. We humans are the steward of Trees ans I am speaking out for this one. Thank-you, Anita Dippery 650-325-9936455 Santa Rita, Menlo Park Received on Tue Nov 09 2010 - 17:12:09 PST