BevMo

From: Scherba, Rod <RScherba_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:12:48 -0800

City Council Members: I believe allowing BevMo to establish its business at 700 El Camino is the right thing to do. I'm currently an occasional shopper of the BevMo store in Redwood City. By locating a store in Menlo Park, many miles traveled down the road to Redwood City would be saved be me and other like minded shoppers in Menlo Park thus taking traffic off the streets and adding the sales tax revenue to Menlo Park's budget. I've been a Beltramo's shopper also and will remain one for certain items but having a choice of where to shop is a positive for the community and for those of us who still consider value when shopping. I can see how locating BevMo on Santa Cruz Ave. may have been out of character for the street and not necessarily the best location but I do not see that as the case for 700 El Camino. It seems like an ideal location with plenty of parking amongst some of the other local chain stores (where I already do a lot of shopping). Please make the right decision and support BevMo.

Sincerely,

Rod Scherba

40 Politzer Drive

Menlo Park   Received on Tue Nov 09 2010 - 15:19:31 PST