Oppose BevMo!

From: Larry Rockwell <larry_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:27:07 -0800

Dear Council Members,

I am a long time resident of Menlo Park and write to OPPOSE the proposed location of a new BevMo store in Menlo Park.

We don't need Menlo Park to turn into another Sunnyvale. Maintain our Town's character, support our locally owned businesses, and please vote against BevMo's application.

Thank you,

--
Larry Rockwell
854 Woodland Court