BevMo

From: Jane Yates <jane_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:49:07 -0800

To the Members of the City Council of Menlo Park

Here is the email I sent to Margaret Beltramo. I thought it should be forwarded to you!

Good Luck Margaret! I was very specific in my letter about how it is the absolute wrong company for Menlo Park for many reasons.

FYI - I think their store ruined Burlingame Avenue as well as Chapin Avenue - the huge red BEVMO sign reminds me of McDonalds and their lack of respect for the culture and feel of the city when they arrive with their franchise. It is all about "ME" and not about how they will fit in or what they might do to the independent stores. A sad commentary on this world!

Cheers!

Jane Yates Received on Tue Nov 09 2010 - 08:53:11 PST