Bev-Mo approval

From: Ekedahl Robert <rde17_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:34:12 -0800

We urge approval of this new store. Refusing to grant a use permit raises the question of why Starbucks, Safeway, Walgreens and the like were ever permitted to move into Menlo Park.

We sincerely hope that the Beltramos are able to continue to operate profitably. We will continue to shop there as we have for years.

Robert Ekedahl
2 Chateau Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-324-2667
Fax: 650-324-2690
email: rde17_at_pacbell.net Received on Tue Nov 09 2010 - 08:47:08 PST