BevMo application

From: joe freese <jofre13_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:43:11 -0800

Does Menlo Park really need another liquor store?

Would it not be proper to support our local businesses which have been a part of our community for many years?

I urge you to not approve the application for business by BevMo. Another large corporation does not need to be here.

Thank you for your consideration.
  Joe Freese
  440 Ravenswood Ave.
  Menlo Park, CA 94025        Received on Mon Nov 08 2010 - 21:23:16 PST