location at BevMo

From: Glenda Derman <glendaderman_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:41:08 -0800

To the Mayor and City Council members of Menlo Park:

We are long-time residents of Menlo Park and are interested in preserving the charm and elegance of Santa Cruz Avenue and the surrounding streets in our downtown business district. We did not support the idea of Beverages and More locating a store at 880 Santa Cruz Avenue where Amici's East Coast Pizzaria is operating currently. However, the 700 El Camino Real shopping center seems to be an appropriate location for a new BevMo store where there are three other national chains.

Public convenience and choice are important considerations you will be weighing in making your decision on Nov. 9th. We hope you will uphold the Planning Commission's approval. Thank you.

Irwin and Glenda Derman
1135 Deanna Drive
Menlo Park, CA Received on Mon Nov 08 2010 - 17:50:58 PST