I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Skip Hilton <skiphilton_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:17:16 -0800

City Council, et al.

I support the approval of BevMo in the former Chili's location on El Camino in Menlo Park. The opposition to this project seems to be primarily from
Beltramos and Draeger's trying to prevent competition in the marketplace.

But what the city needs, and the citizens want, are developments and improvements along El Camino. This project is a good use of the space, and a great way to begin to see progress. By NOT approving this project, we are telling the retail world they should not come to Menlo Park and that we are a town that prefers to keep vacant storefronts for over a year vs. attract new business tenants.

A few items to consider:

--
Skip Hilton
148 Dunsmuir Way