I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Stephen Fioretti <stephen.fioretti_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:57:23 -0800

You've got my support to put a BevMo in Menlo Park on El Camino.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure we absolutely need another beverage store but we need tenants and tax revenues and I'm very comfortable having BevMo move in. BevMo seems to be a very reasonable sized tenant.we have other "chains" right next door and it's a very appropriate location for them. Within reason, we shouldn't be dictating the "type" of retail that comes in here. Does this mean a furniture store wouldn't be appropriate?

If we exclude them, good luck finding someone to take over the long-blighted auto dealerships.

Time to make progress! Beltramo's will survive and prosper.

Stephen Fioretti   Received on Mon Nov 08 2010 - 17:07:45 PST