BEV MO

From: Neil Fisher <fisman_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:51:24 -0800

I believe that BEVMO ought to be able to open their store in Menlo Park Although I think that Beltramos is a benefit to the community I do not think that we should limit competition by stopping Bevmo from opening a store
Thanks
Neil Fisher
1120 Maybrown Avenue
Menlo Park, CA Received on Mon Nov 08 2010 - 14:54:07 PST