I support BevMo! in Menlo Park

From: Greg Sterling <gregsterling_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:22:08 -0800

I think BevMo would be a nice addition to Menlo Park. In addition, it is better for Menlo Park if that strip mall has fewer vacancies.

We all know that Beltramos is fighting this. However, they have a loyal customer base. They stock a much higher end wine selection. I don't see it as draw for their customers. Not all Menlo Park residents can afford to shop at Beltramos. Give Menlo Park some choices. Received on Mon Nov 08 2010 - 14:24:33 PST