BevMo Use Permit

From: Paul Comita <paulcomita_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 22:18:50 -0800

To the members of the Menlo Park City Council: This email is to express my opposition to the granting of a use permit to BevMo in Menlo Park. There is neither a necessity or convenience to another liquor store. I would also like to note that this is a large chain liquor store, with no ties to our city. We have plenty of fine local merchants, including Beltramo's, K&L wines, Draegers, Vin Vino Wine, that provide the service and convenience. We already have large chain stores that supply these goods, including Safeway, Trader Joes, and on top of these, a BevMo already here in Redwood City. Our local, independent retailers are part of our community and make our city a shared enterprise. We do not need another BevMo in Menlo Park. Thank you, Paul Comita 350 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 Received on Sun Nov 07 2010 - 22:19:15 PST