re BevMo

From: M. Rosland <roslandm_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:57:30 -0800

Alhough I am a customer of BevMo, I oppose opening a BevMo location in Menlo Park.  BevMo has a Redwood City location that is convenient for Menlo Park shoppers, so I see no need to bring a liquor store into the heart of our charming town.

Please, let's not spoil Menlo Park's ambience by adding a chain liquor store and the type of customers it would atract.

M. Rosland Received on Sun Nov 07 2010 - 21:58:51 PST